Saturday, November 17, 2007

He's Here!!!

Eduard "Eddie" Harvey Hirschi was born at 6:44 PM on Wednesday, November 14, 2007. He weighed 9lb. 1oz. and is 19.5 inches long.




Eddie's first bath with nurse Lisa, one of Paige's friends. Cover yourself young man!


Here are his cute little club feet. Soon he will have casts.


His footprints were quite a challenge, but we managed to get them.


He looks so little in his car seat. He likes to curl up in a little ball.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about him ever since I held him the other night. I just want to hold him and hug him. He is just the cutest thing!!!!

The Hannibals said...

Aww, he is so cute! Congratulations! We're excited to meet him when we come up for Christmas. Make sure you bring him k? Haha

The Hannibals said...
This comment has been removed by the author.