Over the holidays I was brave enough to attempt some holiday baking in between nursing Eddie and chasing Adelle. On one particular day I was in the process of making pumpkin rolls and took a few minutes out to work on an Actvity Day activity while Eddie was sleeping and Adelle was "quietly playing" in the other room. Every once in a while I would call out to her to make sure she was okay. She babbled something and I continued on. After a while, I felt like I should go physically check on her. Well, this is what I found...she had climbed on the table, roughed up my pumpkin rolls and made a mess of powdered sugar all over. She had her typical mischievous grin on her face. I took her down and tried not to be upset, after all, where was I?? And, why the heck was the swing on the table!?? I called Dave and told him all about it. His first question was, "Did you get a picture so we can put it on the blog?" Feeling bad that I hadn't thought of it, I put her back in the swing and played out the whole messy afair over again.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment