We are about finished being sick around here! Since the first of February, Adelle has had strep throat 3 times! Currently, the kids have runny noses and coughs. The most difficult time for kids to be sick is when they are trying to sleep. It's purely miserable, especially because there isn't any medicine I can give them to make them feel better. Adelle likes to scream out when she's not well and she cries until we come in to her room. That's fine, except when it's every 20 minutes. For naps on Monday I put some juice in her cup holder and set some tissues by her bed. I explained to her that if she didn't feel well to just take a drink, wipe her nose with a tissue and go back to sleep. I came upstairs after a while and here is what I found:
And she was asleep. This girls just tickles my heart. This is so cute! Dave came home and said, "looks like someone was busy during nap time." Yes she was.
No comments:
Post a Comment