Monday, June 8, 2009
THRILLER
Although I'm not fond of the Michael Jackson of today, I really did like him back when. As corny as Thriller was it was good! It's got a good beat and I can't help but stop and listen when a radio station plays it around the end of October. I must say, it's a totally different experience hearing it blasted through the neighborhood on a...trumpet. Yes, believe it. I was just about to rest my eyes for a few minutes before the kids wake up today and there it was, that all too familiar tune. The college kid across the street is home for the summer and with him comes lovely afternoons and evenings filled with a blasting trumpet. It's better than drums, I guess, and the tune is better than, say, "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion (though I know it's your favorite song). So, maybe I'll get a few minutes of shut eye, or maybe I'll just be too scared. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
mj sang the theme songs of my childhood. i have so many memories connected to that music! and it hurts more every year that amber trump and lisa g. got to go to his concert and my mom said i was too young. MICHAEL JACKSON IN CONCERT! i could die.
Post a Comment