We took the kids to Great Wolf Lodge for a family get-away. It's a huge indoor water park in Washington. They loved it!! There is something for everyone there and that's why I loved it. Kaylee and Allison had a blast. They decided they are wearing their wrist bands (everyone wears wrist bands so they know who belongs) for the summer to see who can keep it on the longest. Kaylee said that every time she looks at hers she will remember my ridiculous face as I was screaming at the top of my lungs (which caused a sore throat after) on the most scary slide I have ever been on, the Howlin' Tornado. Yes, I was howlin'! There was even stuff for the little kids and Adelle had a blast too. I put her down a big slide by herself (with a life vest, of course) and all she could say was, "more." It was so nice that the hotel part (very nice, fun rooms) was connected to the park. We wore our swimming suits and left everything else upstairs in our room. If I had to change a diaper I just went upstairs. We were wet and tired the whole time but it was overall a very fun time. Highly recommend it for those with kids (of any age).
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment