* "Ka coo (thank you), mommy" for anything and unexpectedly. I give her carrot sticks and she says it with such enthusiasm, like I just gave her a spoon and a half gallon of ice cream
* asking for a "hug...keess"
* when I ask Adelle if she went poo poo in her pants, she says, "no, just toots"
* asking to go to Hippo (Home Depot) and Cauco (Costco) her two very favorite places.
* when her dinner is too hot, "Oh, warmer"
* when she snuggles in bed at night, "Cosey (cozy)"
* "Here goes Adi May...tooo, tooo, frreeeee!!!" when she's about to jump, or go down a slide
* when mom and dad speak by spelling, something like W.A.L.K. or P.A.R.K. or B.I.K.E. she joins in with her letters...P.R. or whatever other letter she can think of
* when she drinks pop (any kind), "Waooo. Roo Beer"
* brushing her hand on my back asking me, "happy?" I can say to her, "Yes, mommy is happy."
* when Adelle chooses me for bedtime stories, then she puts her arm around my neck as I am laying by her and she says, "Ahya looves shou, Momma." I love you too, Adelle, so much.
There are so many little things that my kids do that make my heart leap. They are the things that cannot be written or expressed other than, I love my kids. I love Adelle. I came across a quote the other day in a magazine, " Life is sweet if you pay attention. When it doesn't seem sweet, put a sticker on your nose and do a funky dance."
2 comments:
It is my long lost Paigie Poo!! How are you? What a cute little family you have. Adi and Eddie! How adorable. I hear about you occasionally from Krista or Kelly but it's been a while. I found you on Krista's blog. How cool that I can see what your up to now. You just look absolutely fabulous, and I hope you will check out our blog. How fun is this blogging business huh?
(P.S. In case you could not figure out who I am-it's Jana Heaton, well Brookes now, KRISTA's cuz! Remember me?)
Hi Paige! I hope you had a very happy birthday!!
Post a Comment