Wednesday, July 30, 2008
PooWee
So I was reading to Adelle this morning, her favorite story right now 'The Very Noisy Night,' and she looks up at me plugging her crinkled nose and says, "PooWee!" She has done this before and it had nothing to do with the story. It means, "You have bad breath, mom." I brushed my teeth this morning too. This is not good and it brings back memories of my really stinky breath days before I had my tonsils removed. My brother used to give more harsh descriptions than poowee. I guess the Listerine under our bathroom sink is not an option if I want my kids someday to sing with honesty "I Often go Walking" in the Mother's Day programs at church ( you know, Dear mother all flowers remind me of you).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Paige-
You are so hilarious!! I love that you are so honest!! It makes me laugh when my kids say stuff like that...
Post a Comment